Aircell ® The Fresh Approach to Retail Refrigeration Display Cabinets
Aircell ® is a unique and patented air flow management system, developed for open front, multi deck refrigerated display cabinets. The technology delivers operational and performance benefits to food retailers.
Cabinets are currently undergoing in store trials at the new Tesco eco supermarket in Lincoln.
Refrigerator Display Cabinets Using Aircell® are Designed to:
- Reduce energy consumption to meet the CRC challenge.
- Improve the shopping experience.
- Prolong the quality and appearance of perishable food.
- Provide 30% less energy consumption compared with conventional open front, refrigerated multi deck display cases.
- Cut Energy Costs for Significant Savings.
- Meet the Carbon Reduction Commitment.
- Reduce the carbon footprints of supermarkets.
The technology may be incorporated within new cabinets, retrofitted to existing cabinets or fitted as part of a refurbishment. Dividing the merchandising envelope into separate cells between shelves. The smaller cells have a shorter air column and independent management of air movement, resulting in less pressure on the air curtain of each cell and a substantial reduction in cold air spillage!